Posted on August 9, 2022
All About Explaining The Coolsculpting Procedure
With over 4 million procedures performed worldwide, Coolsculpting has become one of the most effective non-invasive fat reduction techniques. This innovative fat-freezing technology allows you to remove that extra layer from problem areas such as thighs, waist, arms, or stomach. In this article, we will take a closer look at what happens during the CoolSculpting procedure.
- After making an appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you should do is sit down with your doctor and choose the area you want to work on. You can also get more information about coolsculpting via https://southbaymedspa.com/local-med-spa-services-torrance/body-sculpting-tighten-contour-services-med-spa-torrance/coolsculpting-torrance-near-me-best-coolsculpting-fat-freeze-weight-fat-loss/
Image Source: Google
- After a thorough examination of the treatment area, your doctor will apply a protective gel to the skin’s surface.
- A Coolsculpting applicator is then used, which provides controlled cooling to kill excess fat beneath the skin’s surface.
- Fat cells in the treated area are completely crystallized before being permanently removed.
- Over time, your body will naturally shed dead fat cells, giving you a slimmer and more beautiful appearance.
What happens to the fat?
The application of controlled cooling targets and destroys fat cells without affecting the skin. In the weeks following treatment, dead fat cells are broken down by the body’s natural processes.
This non-stop fat reduction treatment allows you to resume your daily activities immediately after the session. During the treatment, you can read a book, take a nap or write a letter to your friend because there is no pain.