Posted on May 14, 2021
How to Repair Lighting Timer Switches
Light timers are a great way to conserve energy. These timers have the propensity to restrict the performance of different electrical appliances such as fans, lights, or other digital devices. You may occasionally find it difficult to understand the operations and functions of this timer, but the guides are there to guide you and it may be easy for you as you continue with these manual guides. If you are looking for best best surge protector breaker visit https://www.geya.net/surge-protector-device-spd/ .
Image Source: Google
1. Directly connect the guide timer to the wall socket. Typically, a switch operates the plug. In case you have that chance, make sure it is activated.
2. Non-digital timers usually have a significant dial indicating the time. Set the current time by turning the dial. Note that different brands may have different processes for modifying the time.
3. After setting the current time, set the time for the lights to turn on. Find a colored plastic key on the slot machine, which can be used to set the preferred time. Set the closest possible time you would like to set for the lighting to turn off.
4. Similarly, adjust the time for the lights to turn off. A colored plastic primer is used in the slot to turn off the spin time for illumination. Set your preferred time on the timer.
5. Connect the light to the timer and then turn on the lighting. In case the timer works properly, the light will not turn on. This helps to ensure that the timer will control the light's on and off rotation and allow the light to turn off or on at the spot time.